Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Thursday Post 190b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total now stands @ exactly 3800, which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling eighty-nine kcal or 1.65km. XD Oh, and I'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online after I get home from book club tonight?
-Suddenly I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, and drained the mug of water Selina had poured for me before she left holding it 'incorrectly'.
-When PIG mum announced her safe arrival back home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Then I went and did a stinky unspeakable, before allowing PIG mum to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands
-So I'm back online now, and it's 3:30pm, meaning Joey should arrive any minute now. Again, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: