Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday Post 191b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 6118, remembering that like 700 of those steps were plodded last night @ Toastmasters. Still, D2 reckons I'm more than half a normal person today; his potential final, final report for tonight: 6118 steps also equals ... sorry, D2's idiot owner forgot to note down his first report before resetting him. Better luck toms. XD Anyways, events for today?
-Woohoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:15am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:25am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-After dearest dad left for work, I used the pot :P twice more before finally falling back asleep around 9am.
-When PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," I cuddled Daddy Bear and told him I had to get up soon. When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of margarine and blackberry jam ever, all my usual drugs :P, one yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate and one full mug of water. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling - argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: