Monday, May 26, 2014

Tuesday Post 163

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3832 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling eighty kcal or 1.68km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Finger of God (1)'. Anyways, events for today?
~I used the pot :P once last night and once more around 6:30am, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-More happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, until dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for work @ 7:45am. I used the pot :P once more, then Daddy Bear and I cuddled and continued our happy snorings, me waking twice more for the pot :P until PIG mum came and poked me with "Fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I swung myself to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back to bed when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. That was a relief, coz I'd felt like doing one last night, but PIG mum decided 'twas more important that she got to gleefully force poor Ela to practise piano for her, only I remember her telling me it's not healthy to hold one's number two in. So, phew, all's well that ends well. Anyways, PIG mum got me kitted, then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE:( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and blackberry jam ever, one full mug of water, one yummy mug of drinking mint chocolate and all my usual drugs. :P Over breakfast, whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Afterwards, I went over to wash and dry both hands, before letting PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled meoff to see Vincent the bloody physio for my torture session with him. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Linkin Park's 'Hybrid Theory' album all day, too. While PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Physio today: bent down for Ela to touch Vincent's hand twenty/twenty-five times, two attempts before sitting, then just exercises for Ela, who also pointlessly opened door and held onto rail @ end.
-Afterwards, PIG mum drove me to the Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the chemist and buy my eye gel, because 'twas only 11:30am and the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant doesn't open until midday. Actually, I was supposed to see Epic this morning, but they bailed out on me. *sigh*
-Finally, lunch! I ordered the Hokkien fried rice, and was super-impressed that it came with calamari!
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled us home, chucking some spiteful cow @ me and threatening not to lemme see the Lion king musical if she caught me hitting the hazard lights again. Don't worry, I know it's just the cruel and unfaithful God trying to ruin my day, I'm just gonna totally ignore him, rise above his near-overwhelming hared and keep a good attitude.
-Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Carol's taking me out to Toastmasters tonight! Fingers crossed I can get a Happy Meal back for dinner~
-Toms: mid-morn UQ physio with Kate. Lol, if Jess still hasn't shown her the photo of Ela doing the Chinese six symbol, I'm gonna ask PIG mum to please get out Tim and show her!
-Aunty Deana will come mind me for three hours, hopefully with dumplings! Dunno what PIG mum's planning to do, but hopefully she'll get a pork salad roll for my arvo tea!
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower. I've told her she can wear blue if she wants, but that I'd spend all afternoon telling her how ugly she looks. XD
-I'm not wearing any blue toms night, coz it's the first Origin match! Uncle Colbert's coming to enjoy the game with us~GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!
-Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: