Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday Post 190b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total forWednesday now stands @ 44108; D2's new report: 4108 steps also equals ninety-two kcal or 1.78km. XD Unfortunately, I don't have any time to note down today's events, coz we're about to leave for the airport and get Aunty A, so lemme just say that I'm the proud new owner of a new yellow boot! Only I got home @ like 5pm and rushed into the bathroom for a shower, before enjoying the other bowl of yummy fried rice that Aunty Deana made for me @ lunch for arvo tea. Only PIG mum wasn't happy with Mona? Not really sure what happened, but I apologised to Mona for PIG mum and told her I hope she'd come back. Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner with Aunty A with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week! Also noting down that I'm still owed TWENTY MINUTES online!!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: