Thursday, May 29, 2014

Friday Post 193

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4234 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling eighty-seven kcal or 1.85km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Finger of God (4)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's just six but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and NINETEEN MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves around 5pm!!! But just noting down that I had anther great sleep last night, UQ physio this morning with Kate and Brett, then PIG mum and I enjoyed lunch @ Madtongsan before I had pincushion practice. Tonight I'm off to Ray's for small group and toms, expect a super-pissy plodding total coz I'm not going out. Someone comes @ 10am (not Rhi, coz she's still in hospital, poor thing, but not Barb either, Kyabra just rang, so maybe Carol?) She's coming back to supervise my shower @ 4pm anyway. So hopefully bbl with today's events in detail, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: