Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wednesday Post 193

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3880 steps today (remembering that like 700 of those steps were plodded last night @ Toastmasters; D2 very proudly reports that 3880 steps also equals eighty-nine kcal or 2.26km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Finger Of God (2)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Aunty Deanna leaves @ 3:30pm!!!! But just noting down that I had an awesome time @ Toastmasters and a great sleep last night (nature didn't call until 6:35am), then UQ physio with Kate before I saw Aunty Anna for a haircut. Aunty Deana's minding me now while PIG mum has gone to see Vincent the physio for some treatment. Carol's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm and tonight, Uncle Colbert will be coming over to watch the first Origin match with dad and I! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS; we want our NINTH STRAIGHT VICTORY this year!! Toms is my fortnightly trip to Garbo, yay! I wish Aimee could find someone who can take me out for the whole 9am till 2:30pm shift, because Roxana needs to leave @ 2pm for some CPR training ... Anyways, hopefully bbl with today's events in detail, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: