Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thursday Post 192

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3361 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling seventy-six kcal or 1.46km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Get Back Up, God is on Your Side' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and  TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Selena leaves tonight @ 6pm!! Anyways, events for today?
~Woohoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am (when dad came to put the blanket over me; I suppose me being a messy sleeper kicked them all off XD) and after one pot :P trip, I had a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy Bear  and I resumed our happy snorings together, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 7:45am.
-More happy snorings for Daddy Bear and I after dearest dad left, plus @ least one more pot :P trip for me, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more forthree tinkles and she got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and blackberry jam ever, one mug of yummy mint drinking chocolate, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I drained holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to writers group! Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt; I listed to the official soundtrack from FIFA's 1998 World Cup and Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes.
-A the library, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left for work.
-Eight people attended group this morning. One was a new lady. Everyone said my homework was very very good, and next topic's homework's 'denial'. I'm planning to write about the river Nile. (De nile, get it? :P)
-Lol, Selena was late getting me coz she was waiting in line to pay for some jacket she'd bought from SES! XD
-But she arrived eventually, took me to the loo then drove me to Fasta Pasta for lunch! I'd expected her to head for the Springwood one, but instead we went to the Browns Plains one! It's heaps bigger than the Springwood one, and the only thing I don't like about it was that there were stairs.
-I ordered my favourite fettucine cabonara, she had my second-favourite, the ravioli fantasia and we also shared this cheesy garlic pizza bread, two slices each. I hadn't even thought to ask Selena about garlic bread, but she noticed the sign advertising it, and asked me did I want some!
-Afterwards, Selena tootled me back home, I rang dearest dad to let him know that we were back, then used the loo once before plopping online. Selena turned the television on loud for me, before leaving. She's back this arvo, because poor Roxana hurt her neck, needs a massage and can't come! ><
-PIG mum just arrived safely home; she's making herself lunch now~
-Like I just said, Selena's coming back @ 4pm to supervise my shower.
-Toms: late morning UQ physio with ... lol, I still can't remember her name! ><" XD Katie?
-Fingers crossed I can get lunch somewhere yummy, like Dong Fong/Sunnybank Oriental!
-Aunty Lucia should come supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And I'm off to Pole's house for small group toms nice.
-Actually, toms, May the 23rd, marks SIX YEARS since I've been released from the insane asylum (more commonly known to everyone else as the P.A hospital!!) Dad may have refused to take me out for dinner so I can show him Ela doing the Chinese six, but fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a small cake from Sunni bakery to share with everyone @ small group!
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after Selena leaves, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: