Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday Post 193d

Good evening, and probably one final greeting for Wednesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5018, remembering that like 700 of those steps were plodded last night @ Toastmasters. D2's probable final, final report for tonight: 5018 steps also equals 115kcal or 2.75km. XD Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?
-When Carol arrived only one minute late today, PIG mum let her in. I finished playing my current game of Bejeweled before heading into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. It's frustrating that Carol won't hold the shower hrad over my back and keep me warm while I shower; I could've been out ten minutes earlier had she agreed! instead, I had to wash myself some, warm my poor back back up, repeat. :o(

-I had one tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol helped with only my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself 9Carol only helped with Elf's AFO). Then I went over to the loo for two tinkles, went to wash and dry Era, then let Carol Force me to walk out to the kitchen to prepare my arvo tea.
-My yummy mug of peppermint tea was my last and official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly', I also enjoyed my delicious pork salad roll.
-Carol cleaned the bathroom then sat and massaged Ela for only twenty-five minutes, painting her duck meat beige with dumpling peel white dots today.
-Before leaving, Carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. Actually, she just left when I was coming out, but I walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer anyway, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: it's my fortnightly Garbo trip with Roxana, yay! She hasta leave thirty minutes early for CPR training, but I should be meeting Anna for lunch~
-Fingers crossed that dad'll take us out somewhere yummy for dinner tonight!
-Oh dear, I'm still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES  online!!!  ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: