Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Post 163b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 7739; D2's potential final, final report for Sunday: 7739 steps also equals 177kcal or 3.39km. XD Anyways, I'm doubting I'll have enough time to go through today's events in detail, so just continuing today's events/potential final, final events for Sunday?
~ When Belinda arrived, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and opened it, only to find out she wasn't with Josh but rather kwany!
-First, we went to Woolies to buy juice (I got orange and mango, Belinda got apple and guava, while Kwany just bought detergent. Not to drink, mind you. XD)
-We went to Ray's park to sit, drink and chat. Well, the park near Pole's house we call Pole's park, so the park near Ray's place we call Ray's park. XD
-Idiot me knocked over my juice bottle and spilt it everywhere. >< Oh well, I'd drank around half. Smart Belinda kept the lid on hers @ all times.
-We just sat and yakked. Kwany said him and Mel Mel were planning to have some cruise in Europe for their honeymoon.
-Shower time! Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed ONE HOUR and NINETEEN MINUTES online!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: