Friday, May 9, 2014

Saturday Post 161

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2265 steps today 9remembering that like 656 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's place; D2 very proudly reports that 2265 steps also equals fifty-four kcal or 950m XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'What Are You Seeing?' Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-After the usual dinner and one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me off to Pole's house for small group. Arriving, I made a beeline for the armchair: ahh, complete, blessed safety for a couple of hours. :o)
-Tony was already there; the poor man was suffering from the 'man flu'. When I asked him what was the difference between the normal cold and a man cold, Tony replied, "Only men get it." :P Anyways, Joey made him a lemon/ginger drink, so he'll be fine, under her ministrations. XD
-Last night, Pole led Bible study about the Star Wars series Pastor Chris is going through right now. She also bashed open an Easter Bunny for everyone to share.
-After small group, I rang dearest to come get me. Dad tootled me home, repeat the usual nightly events, then zzz. )oh, zero thanks to PIG mum who randomly chucked an absolute cow @ me last night, but I knew that was just the cruel and unfaithful God's attempt to destroy what had been a fairly nice day for me, so I just ignored Him entirely, rose above his hatred and sang myself to sleep, zzz~
-Today: I used the pot :P once/twice last night and once this morning around 6:20am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
--Afterwards, happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, untilPIG mum said goodbye before leaving for work. After one more pot :P trip, I continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today, before Daddy Bear and I resumed our happy snorings together.
-I used the pot :P once/twice more before Barb arrived. After having fifteen more minutes in bed, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, Barb got me kitted, then I let her Force me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Barb who squirted me some toothpaste.
-After brushing teeth and drinking one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', I went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-When that was done, I went over to wash and dry Era, before letting Barb Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-Thanks to dad who'd cooked some ham and eggs, and thanks to Barb who added one slice of cheese. I also savoured my weekly mug of white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, my second for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After breakfast, I'd just asked Barb to please massage Ela when ding dong! Aunty Winnie and Aunty Ming arrived to teach me how to cook fried eggs and tomato!
-First, I was sent to the kitchen to wash and dry both hands.
-While Aunty Ming prepared the rice for cooking, Era cracked eggs, cut ham and made some thickener (cornflour and water).
-The cooking part was the hardest for me, because I had to stand, but I managed okay.
-Around midday, Barb took me once to the loo then made me one warm mug of Milo, my third for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Lol, we'd only made enough for two bowls! Dad came home, and Aunty Winnie made us sit together and pose for a photo. :o)
-When they left, I first rang Aunty Lai, then Aunty Nga, who complained that bratty Mickey was refusing to practise his dictation! Brat~
-Afterwards, I heartily enjoyed my cooking for lunch, although I had to give some up to PIG mum when she came home from work, said she was hungry and was about to pinch some of dearest dad's. I mean, I rather she took mine and left dad's full portion for him!
-Lunch was washed down with one mug of lemongrass and mint green tea, my fourth for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Before coming online, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back first, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Carol Lockwood will come supervise my shower @ 4pm. Must keep trying to find Aunty A after I shower.
-Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that I'm rostered to tell the story for the little kiddies! Hope Aunty Michelle/some other aunty does some cool craft afterwards~
-Fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch @ Plaza afterwards!
-And I think it's Pole and Joey coming to visit me toms arvo~ Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: