Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Post 160b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4648; D2's new report: 4648 steps also equals 106kcal or 2.02km. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?
--After the sermon, PIG mum took forever to get me! I was wondering which aunty had been 'long aired' (say that in Canto) but PIG mum rather curtly told me that we'd finished super-early, that's all.
--Thomas drove Small Chow and I to have lunch @ Little Nonya Singapore with all the other SHINE members. I sat between Heidi and Small Chow, and enjoyed some hokkien fried rice, some yummy ho fan and some egg noodles. Lunch ended up costing sth like $10.90.
-Thomas drove Small Chow and I back to church, I went to the loo once then headed into A7/8, only to get redirected into A4/5.
--Kong not only led singing today, he also led today's program about work! We had about eleven people inside the room: Aunty Jenny and Aunty Katie, Dr. Dr. Tai, the three Chow sisters, me ... and poor Kong was the only guy. XD Small Chow even brought some lollies back from her Japan trip to share with us! I nibbled one~
-Once SHINE fellowship ended, I rang PIG mum to please come get me, before Dr. Dr. Tai walked behind me once to the loo, where I managed fine by myself. Back outside sitting down, we chatted briefly until PIG mum arrived to take me home.
--Back home, I plopped briefly online until PIG mum ordered that I shower. I slowly and safely made my way to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-I washed and rinsed my own hair today; dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped with nothing bar Elf's AFO.
-Back outside, we sat and watched the A-league grand final! Drawn @ one all,  jubilation was when we scored during extra time and won!! :D I just wonder though, why that guy only has one name, Henrique? I mean, which country would he hail from to not have a surname?
-Before dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner was the yucky rice, lotsa sweet carrot, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown cucumber, a little egg and three/four thin slices of tasty pork. Dinner was washed down with one mug of lemongrass and mint tea, which I was very careful to hold 'correctly' for PIG mum, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: