Friday, May 30, 2014

Saturday Post 164

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2022 steps today (remembering that like just over 400 of those steps were plodded last night @ Ray's place for small group; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Be Resilient' but thirdly and most importantly, I'm still owed THREE MINUTES online after Carol Lockwood leaves @ 6pm!! bUT i'LL TRY NOT NOTING THAT DOWN, COZ IT'S SUCH A PIDDLY AMOUNT OF TIME. iF i REALLY CAN'T - sorry, shrieking! >< If I don't get those few minutes back, I'll know for next time around to note every single little minute down. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
~Cripes, it's almost 3:30pm, and I've just spent all this time writing a very long e-mail to someone I've just gotten back into contact with! Better just note down that last night, I had small group @ Rays, who led a Bible study about Pastor Chris's Star Wars sermon series. Uncle Chong visited us, and afterwards, Lana made us cupcakes! They were made with Ferrero Rocher, and originally I was gonna wail, curse and sulk my nut allergy, only Ray pulled another one out and said that lana had made that for me without peanuts! :D This morning, Carol Lockwood stayed with me from 10am till 1pm, then Aunty Jo came and taught me about travel! Carol Lockwood will come back again @ 4pm and supervise my shower, and PIG mum's going out tonight. I daren't return online after dinner, coz I've almost enjoyed two hours, so after dinner I plan just to sit and read. Toms just church, nothing special. Well, the special thing's that I'm doing the story telling for the little kiddies and there's SHINE fellowship afterwards! Anyways, hopefully bbl one more time after Carol leaves, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: