Thursday, May 8, 2014

Friday Post 190

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 5085 steps today (ha, D2 reckons I'm more than half a normal person today; his report: 5085 steps also equals 109kcal or 2.22km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'What Has God Invested In You' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's nine but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES after Aunty Lucia leaves tonight!! But just noting down that I had my final UQ physio with Gim today (her next rotation's @ the Logan Hospital), then PIG mum and I had Mos Burger for lunch before I went for pincushion practice. Aunty Lucia will come and supervise my shower soon, before I'm off to Pole's for small group tonight. Toms, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I'm not going out; Barb's coming from 10am till 1pm; Aunty Winnie and Aunty Ming are gonna come teach me how to make fried tomato and eggs! Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower, and Aunty A'll prolly come have dinner with us, if she's free. Anyways, hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!'
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: