Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Post 161b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final good evening for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2269, remembering that like 656 of those steps were done last night @ Pole's house. D2's probable final, final report for Saturday: 2269 steps also equals sixty-six kcal or 1.11km. XD Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?
-When Carol announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was the usual toastie and one mug of tea, white sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, my fifth and last one to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol sat and very gently massaged Ela for like seventy minutes! We both read during the massage (Ela got painted red with yellow/orange spots today), Carol her study notes; me next month's book club novel.
-Before Carol left, she took me once more to the loo for @ least three tinkles. I won't see her again for quite awhile now, prolly! She can't take me out to Toastmasters next Tuesday coz she's got some exam, and won't be here next Saturday coz it's Annette's turn!
-I finally managed to reach Aunty A on her mobile; she's @ the hospital and will come over, but says she probably won't arrive till like 7:30pm.
-Meaning PIG mum's demanding I play Lumosity with her now, no biggie.
-Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Wait, the special thing can be that I'm telling the story for the lil kiddies and afterwards, we're having a mothers day luncheon! Think we're supposed to bring our own plates and cutlery and I'm definitely gonna line up and get my own plateful, coz if PIG mum or dearest dad gets food for me, goodness knows I won't get much more than 1/3 a plateful; I'm hoping that I can get myself ONE plateful!!
-Think it's Pole and Joey coming to visit me toms arvo~
-Righteo, hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: