Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday Post 191b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2751, which D2 very proudly reports also equals seventy-nine kcal or 1.36km. XD Righteo, events for today?
~Woohoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:25am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:35am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy snorings resumed afterwards with Daddy Bear until dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work. I also used the pot :P once more.
-Not long after dearest dad left (five/ten minutes, tops), PIG mum comes and pokes me with "Fifteen more minutes." When she comes back, I use the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles and PIG mum gets me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with a tiny dab of marg and blueberry jam, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one delicious mug of mint drinking chocolate. When PIG mum went upstairs and prepared for work, I continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Roxana arrived late, again! >< Anyways, we made good time to Garbo, I grabbed Orson Scott Card's and Aaron Johnstone's 'Earth Afire' and happily read for one hour.
-Afterwards, Roxana took me to the loo outside Woolies (the food court ones were closed). Then we went to Woolies where I bought one sacha pork floss bun and one naan. Roxana got herself some, too.
-Roxana knows my routine well, now. Without me asking/telling her, she steered Sparkless2 straight for the lift, and we headed downstairs to Dick Smiths, where I updated on an Ipad.
-Then we went down to the other side of Garbo, stopping to check out QBD and Jay Jays.
-When we went to get ice cream, there was a long line, so instead Roxana took me to see all the animals @ the pet shop! She owns birds, I looked longingly @ the goldfish and saw a sign asking for shredded paper.
-Today I tried a rainbow then tried what I had last fortnight, the frogs in a pond one. Roxana tried a chocolate then decided 'twas that good, she immediately got that in a cone. Actually, while we were eating, the owner lady came out and told us that they'd be closed until September for renovations. I recognised her as the lady who shouted me a free scoop on my birthday, and showed her the photo that Annette had taken for me. "Ah, yes, I remember," she said. "You were so happy." XD
-'Twas time to head back upstairs and meet Anna for lunch, then. At the lift, we joined a queue of two wheelchairs and one pram. I wonder will we haveta wait for when the lift comes back, but Roxana suddenly decided we'd go up the ramp! I warn her, "You're gonna haveta help me; I'm not very good going uphill." She just laughs, then replies, "Don't worry, I've gotta work off all the ice cream I ate." XD
-When we meet Anna, she immediately tells us she'll be transfering to Springwood/Underwood to work for Australia Post. She and Roxana then go to buy Mexican food for lunch, while I line up for my usual KFC.
-aND THE SERVER RECOGNISES ME! Sorry, shrieking! >< After I ask for a drumstick and a breast piece, she says, "I know: just gravy, no potato, right?" Her name's Gemma, I think.
-Over lunch, Anna tells me she hasn't really seen much of her parents this past fortnight coz of their different work shifts, and that Kathleen's currently got placement @ some medical centre down @ Logan Central.
-After lunch, Roxana and I head outside to try and find Baskin and Robbins. To my distress, it's gone!! >< Does that mean I'll haveta wait until September to get flavoured ice cream again?? Vanilla doesn't taste that cool, you know ... :o(
-Roxana takes me once more to the loo before driving us home. The funny thing was, I suddenly contracted the hiccups somewhere along Logan Road, and they lasted until I got home and Roxana got my bottle of water for me! XD
-I turn off the alarm, then take my nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Roxana who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before Roxana flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Roxana rekittted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was repinning D2 back onto my pants for me.
-I returned outside and read some Bible while Roxana washed the bathroom then turned on the television for me before leaving. She's back next Thursday, but only for a short shift.
-When PIG mum announces her return home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and welcome her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-For arvo tea, we share half each of the yummy sacha pork floss bun I'd bought that morning. Holey moley, but that bun is SPICY!! >< Never, never buying that again!!
-Afterwards, I return online, and when Joey announces her arrival, I walk myself slowly and safely to the door and welcome her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Era punches, Ela raises to touch the boxing pad but I don't get to use the birthing :P ring today. Instead, Joey has me doing some wall exercises @ the wall.
-I use the loo once more before she leaves, but when nature randomly calls again @ 5:15pm, I take myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning UQ physio with ... Kate? Jess will check out my boot for me; the twinge pain left yesterday but returned this arvo, leaving my malleolus (sp?) red. :o(
-Fingers crossed I can have lunch somewhere yummy like Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong!
-Aunty Lucia will come supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And I think it's FX toms night!
-Anyways, doubt I'll bbl tonight, considering I've almost sat out the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, so good night and hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: