Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday Post 192c

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 6186; D2's final, final report for tonight: 6186 steps also equals 128kcal or 2.68km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: Yay, writers group! I've finished my homework; hopefully the other members like~
-Selena's collecting me afterwards; we're going to the Springwood Fasta Pasta for lunch! :D PIG mum has already demanded I bring home half for arvo tea, but hey.
-Roxana's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm~
-And going by how the parents chucked a cow @ me tonight, it's looking doubtful we'll have dinner out toms night, but hey, will see how things go. Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: