Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Post 163c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 9770; D2's new report: 9770 steps also equals 224kcal or 4.28km. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-Afterwards, kwany tootled me home and I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-When PIG mum demanded I shower, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower today - I washed and rinsed my own hair, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped with nothing bar Elf's AFO.
-I then let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the piano, where she gleefully forced each hand to practise piano for fifteen minutes each. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, because I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly tore away my ability to play even semi-decently. I wasn't half-bad, honest ... it just makes me so sad to realise what the cruel and unfaithful God has reduced me to... ><
-Afterwards, I let the parents gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 500 steps on that bloody cross trainer for them.
-Then I went for a tee change before returning online.
-Hmm, it's 6:50pm, only Aunty A still isn't here for hotpot yet! Wonder what's keeping her? Wait, she's just arrived, so lemme note down that I'm owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online and say hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: