Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Post 161d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5298; D2's final, final report for Sunday: 5298 steps also equals 138kcal or 2.31km. XD Anyways, just quickly, final, final events for tonight?
-PIG mum demanded I play lumosity for her. I did, then @ 8:45pm, took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Afterwards, PIG mum and I tried out some new games on Lumosity~
-Toms: late morning UQ physio with a new student!
-Fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch @ Woka Woka before I see shifu Lei for a massage.
-And maybe Carol's coming back to supervise my shower toms arvo? Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: