Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Thursday Post 190

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3593 steps today (which D2 very proudly announces also equals eighty-five kcal or 1.56km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Gossip - Don't Induldge in It' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'll still be owed some time online tonight after I get home from book club, but i'll note that down later, okies? Anyways, events for today?
-I used the pot :P twice last night and once more this morning, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
--Afterwards, happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, until dearest dad came to say goodbye before leaving for work. I also used the pot :P once more.
-Right after dad left, PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. Whilst over the loo, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :(  me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter/margarine and blackberry jam ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I drained holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. I also finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, but I also listened to Westlife's 'Gravity' album all day, because I'd not be sitting in this car again today. While PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm ten times, holding each for a count of ten.
-Phew, there was a parking spot available for us. PIG mum took me upstairs to the loo once, then left me with the other members and left for work.
-As always, writers group was awesome. :o) About eleven people attended today, si gong (say those two words in Canto) liked my story and our homework next fortnight is either to end the story or write something about a cold bird! Well, it was a cold 'something'; I've forgotten the species of bird, but I'm planning to write about a kamikaze bird who brings the whole boat down like the Titanic! XD
-Selina was late coming, but came and got me while Carol and Boyd were chatting.
-I had the same thing I had for lunch last fortnight, only Selina forgot to order a meal for me and I didn't have any chips! >< never mind, Selina shaed about ten with me. ~
-Afterwards, Selina and I held hands and walked back to her car together. Thanks to Selina who helped me buckle my seatbelt, then she tootled us home.
-Back home, I went to the loo once while Selina opened windows, turned the television on, etc.
-Well, it's almost 3pm but PIG mum still isn't home yet!
-joey will come teach me pilates @ 3:30pm.
-Then Roxana's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm, but she gets to leave ten minutes early today because I'm attending book club tonight!
-So fingers crossed I can bbl after book club tonight, else toms:
-My last UQ physio with Gim! Jess says she'll look @ my wonky new boot, also.
-Fingers crossed I can have lunch somewhere yummy, like Mosburger afterwards! They have this mothers' day special burger deal, two for eight bucks!
-Aunty Lucia will come supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And I'm off to Pole's for small group toms night!
-Righteo, just noting down that I'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after book club tonight!!
Cheers,
Em.^^

No comments: