Saturday, May 24, 2014

sUNDAY pOST 163

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's  been hard @ work plodding5511 steps today (D2's report: 5511 steps also equals 125kcal or2.41km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "Who's 'Report' Will You Believe'? and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's only four but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after Josh and Belinda leave!! But just noting that I attended church today, then had lunch @ Plaza and went grocery shopping @ Coles; toms I'm got late morning UQ physio, lunch hopefully @ Woka Woka and a massage with Lei shifu before Carol cmes to supervise my shower around 4pm. Oh, and Aunty A's coming for a hotpot tonight. Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl with today's events in detail, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: