Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wednesday Post 192

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3658 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling seventy-five kcal or 1.59km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'How's Your Work Ethic (2)? but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FOUR MINUTES  online after Carol leaves here tonight! Anyways, just noting down that I had UQ physio this morning and Aunty Deana's here minding me now; soon I'm back to Goodwill and hopefully getting my boot fixed and Carol's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm. Toms, I've got writers group, and even better, Selena's taking me to Fasta Pasta for lunch afterwards before dropping me home! Then, I think it's Roxana coming to supervise my shower but alas, we're not hitting Garbo together. Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl with today's events in detail, else hop everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: