Friday, May 23, 2014

Saturday Post 163

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1960 steps today (remember that like 656 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's house; D2 very proudly reports that 1960 steps also equals thirty-seven kcal or 830m XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'What Happened to Demas? (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online!!! >< But just noting down that I had a relaxing social @ Pole's house last night then this morning Rhi came and minded me, so did Aunty Shuk Lai jie jie who taught me about China! Carol Lockwood's here now to supervise my shower and tonight I'm going to Uncle ching's place for SHINE fellowship home gathering! Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ Plaza and some visitors in the arvo! Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: