Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Post 191c

Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em's definite final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4495; D2's final, final report for tonight: 4355 steps also equals 124kcal or 1.95km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-For lunch today, PIG mum and I both had two baked fish, one with one line of mayo, the other with one line of tartare sauce. We both drank one mug of rice green tea; I sucked the teabag once. XD
-After one more loo trip (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself), I walked myself slowly and safely to the 4WD, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-Pincushion practice was annoying (the usual bed wasn't available, meaning I needed a footstool to climb onto the high bed) and painful, but on the bright side, Kelly (I think that's her name XD) gave me two jellybeans, one orange and one green!
-When PIG mum tootled us home, Era again helped Ela stretch for ten minutes before Ela again opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-Back home, I plopped briefly online until Aunty Lucia announced her arrival slightly after 4pm. I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got very lightly creamed and had another tinkle. When Aunty Lucia rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was endlessly yapping XD and one final tinkle when she was repinning D2 onto my pants for me.
-I let Aunty Lucia Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea was the second half of the yummy naan I'd started for breakfast and one mug of yummy peppermint tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Before Aunty Lucia left, I used the loo once more. When nature called again @ 6pm and 6:25pm, both times I took myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-I'm off to FX tonight!
-Toms: expect a pissy plodding total, coz I'm staying @ home all day. Barb will come from 10am till 1pm, then Annette will come from 4pm till 6pm. Hope she's feeling all better now, she had a headache last time she was here (Tuesday).
-Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: