Sunday, May 11, 2014

Saturday Post 161b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3902; D2's new report for Sunday: 3902 steps also equals ninety-seven kcal or 1.7km. XD Anyways, it's almost 6pm so I doubt I'll have the time to go into details, so just continuing today's events?
-When joey announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let them in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Joey said Matthew hadn't seen Despicable Me 2 yet, so instead of going out for shaved @ just Soy Cafe or drinks @ Sakuraya, we watched the movie! That was my fourth viewing of the movie, and I swear, I love the minions more with every viewing: today I realised that they even sing in HARMONY! XD
-Joey brought along this kinda sour drink inside some jar, and even microwave popcorn! Even though she somehow managed to burn the bag. XD
-Afterwards, I went once more to the loo and I presume she shooed them out the door, coz I didn't get a chance to return online; instead, PIG mum ordered I shower.
-So I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only helped with Elf's AFO and my shoelaces.
-I went over to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried both hands then allowed PIG mum to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back to the computer.
-Oh, PIG mum also says I have a massage appointment @ Chi Link @ 2pm, so hopefully when I'm having a massage, she can go and get me a sushi roll for arvo tea.
-Dinnertime! Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed TWENTY MINUTES online!!!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: