Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Post 163d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 8209; D2's final, final report: 8209 steps also equals 205kcal or 3.6km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol helped only with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Carol helped only with Elf's AFO). Then I went over to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning against the side rail and slowly, silently but most hatefully singing about 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-After going to wash and dry Era, I let Carol Force me to walk out to the kitchen and prepare arvo tea, the second half (well, almost; PIG mum started but for some reason didn't finish) of the yummy teriyaki chicken rice I'd had for lunch, plus one mug of lemon green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Carol cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for exactly thirty minutes, while I finished eating then read.
-Before leaving @ 6pm, Carol took me once more to the loo. She's back the day after tomorrow and will just have leftovers for dinner.
-I returned happily online, only for PIG mum to spoil the fun when she tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forcing me offline.
-She was gonna gleefully force me to play piano for her, but I went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable first. Only she booted me outta the loo before I'd finished! Guess she was just too eager to force me to play piano for her; that's okay, I'll do another stinky unspeakable toms morning, prolly. It's just funny: PIG mum always goes on @ me about how it's not healthy to hold your poop in, then she won't lemme sit over the loo a lil while longer and lemme get it out! XD But like I've said before: it really doesn't matter, because I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumour; I wasn't half-bad, honest ...
-Afterwards, I let her combine with dearest dad to gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on that bloody cross trainer for 600 strides.
-One more loo trip and a tee change later, dinner was the yummy rice, lotsa some green vegetable (obviously I've forgotten what XD), lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and a tiny fragment of yummy chicken. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online.
-At 9:15pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-Fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant; I wanna have what PIG mum had last time, the Hokkien fried rice!
-Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower then taking me out to Toastmasters so fingers crossed I can bring back some dinner from Maccas afterwards! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: