Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Post 161b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 8119, which D2 very proudly reports also equals 192kcal or 3.55km. XD Anyways, events for today?
-Woo hoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy sleeping with Daddy Bear resumed, until dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work.I also used the pot :P once more.
-More happy snorings with Daddy Bear continued, plus one more pot :P trip until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." When she came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P once more for two tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of blackberry jam and butter ever, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate.
-After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I then did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel and asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, I went over to wash and dry both hands, before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-We listened to 97.3FM all day, and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day. While PIG mum drove me to UQ for physio, I kept both eyes closed and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, then, opening both eyes near the beginning of Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm @ least seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-There wasn't any parking available @ UQ, so PIG mum left me sitting outside reception and went to repark the car, telling me to ask Shyla please to ring upstairs and send my student arrived. Only she returned before they got here, and took me upstairs herself. Indeed, I met them walking to the loo! XD Brett just turned twenty-one and Katie's twenty-two/twenty-three.
-Physio today: four laps walking along hallway, nineteen sit-to-stands, finger tapping and beanbag work for Ela.
-After - argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, because I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWELVE MINUTES online!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: