Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday Post 160b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2625, remembering that slightly over 400 of them were plodded last night @ Pole's place; D2's probable final, final report for tonight: 2625 steps also equals sth slightly over fifty-three kcal or sth slightly over 1.22km. XD Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?
-When Annette announced her arrival @ 3:57pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
--So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (Annette kindly helped with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped with only Elf's AFO). After she'd tied my shoelaces for me, I went to the loo for two tinkles.
-After washing and drying Era, I let Annette Force me to walk out to the kitchen to prepare arvo tea, the second half of the yummy chocolate bun I'd bought two days ago with Roxana. For some reason, Annette wouldn't lemme have one cup of milk with it; instead, she lemme drink white tea! Lol, that's my third cup for the day!
-While I happily read next month's book club novel, Annette massaged Ela for nearly fifty minutes, painting her blue with red spots today.
-Before leaving, Annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She's taking me to Toastmasters next Tuesday, which makes me wonder: who's coming monday? Must check roster.
-For some reason, PIG mum still can't find Aunty A? i'm fine to stay @ the gobbling :P table after dinner and read, but if nature calls, I'll only  dare to return to the computer ... well, if PIG mum wants, I can promise not to return online?
-Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Wel, the special thing can be our fortnightly SHINE meeting; that's always interesting~
-Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: