Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Post 160c

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 4648. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll make more than half a normal person some other day. Just not tonight. XD D2's final, final report for Sunday: 4648 steps also equals 112kcal or 1.91km. Hey, I'm sure I'll crack 2km some day, but again, not today. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9:30pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning UQ physio with Gim. It's our last week together!
-Fingers crossed that I can get some yummy lunch @ Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong afterwards?
-And I think it's Annette coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: