Thursday, May 1, 2014

Friday Post 189

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4132 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling ninety-four kcal or 1.8km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Principles For Living' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's just four, but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia comes and supervises my shower!!! But just noting down that I had a great sleep last night (nature didn't call until 6:20am, when the noisy garbage truck thundered down our road), UQ physio with Gim then came back home for lunch coz PIG mum was feeling spiteful and wouldn't take me out for lunch. :( Afterwards, I went for pincushion practice and Aunty Lucia should come supervise my shower around 4pm. Tonight I'm off to Pole's house for small group; she's back! Toms, expect a super-pissy plodding total coz i'm not going out; Barb comes to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Annette's coming from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: