Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wednesday Post 190

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2773 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling sixty-two kcal or 1.2km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'What Is Your Conscience Telling You?' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'll definitely be owed some time online tonight, because Aunty Deana will come mind me soon but afterwards, I'm going out to Goodwill to get my new boot! So just noting down that I had my second-last physio session with Gim today, and that Mina will come supervise my shower @ 4pm, but most excitingly, dad's picking Aunty A up from the airport tonight and we're reportedly gonna have dinner together @ Parklands/some other Chinese restaurant! Toms: writers group! Selina should pick me up, have lunch with me, then take me home afterwards! Must remember not to go to the wrong house again. XD Also fingers crossed that dad'll take us out for dinner, but only if he's feeling better! Righteo, hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. I'm still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES  online!!!

No comments: