Friday, May 7, 2021

Friday Post 346

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4097 steps (ha, I'm just over four grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic's 'Trurer Knowledge Brings Greater Joy'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Prayer Can Change Your Life' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's twenty-four. Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once @ 2:40am and again this morning @ 6:30am; after another pot :P trip - okay, dunno why I can't copy and paste the first part of my chat to Percy the saintt/angel.
  • That done, I happily snore, waking to kiss dearest dad bye and use the pot :P again when he comes to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • I happily snore for about another hour, waking up once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and held me with the bra strap, tee and jacket, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum returns to finish with Elf's shoelaces and Elf's AFO straps, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is the custard bun bought yesterday, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Again, the copy and paste function isn't working; here I'd normally stick part two of the mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing the last part of my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, because I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: