Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wednesday Post 357

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3890 steps (so pretty sure I'll crack four grand before the day's out XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic's "God's Design In Detours' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Do What God Called You To Do'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am when noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around; she actually came to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the tops while I was still over the pot! :P
  • After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted,. I also spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when PIG mum summons me, saying eat breakfast first.
  • Breakfast was the last of PIG mum's yummy tuna buns, all my usual drugs :P and one warm mug of Milo. PIG mum had forgotten to gimme any water; not wanting any, I quickly take the pills with sips of Milo. XD  Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Kim's car and she tootles me off to UQ for my big two hour session. As expected, we were stuck in traffic but didn't do too badly: only arrived one minute late today! Well, after one loo trip first, about five. XD
  • Physio today: 100 single leg push-ups using Tower Of Power for Elf, three circuits walking around outside and thirty minutes treadmill walking speed reachingf 1.5km/hr.
  • Less than fifteen minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Got home, turned off the alarm  and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 18% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I got myself a spoon and had rice leftovers for lunch.
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Will eat some banana and passionfruit for arvo tea once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online.
  • Hopefully choir rehearsal will work tonight; it didn't last Wednesday!
  • Toms: Tina's taking me to GCCW~
  • We'll hopefully have lunch @ Ho Lin Wah afterwards; she'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • May haveta skip dinner toms night coz I'm planning to watch the Broncos play!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: