Monday, May 24, 2021

Monday Post 358d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1661; ha, I'm over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, just brieflypotential final, final events for tonight?

  • I snored happily for another hour, waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he came and retucked me back into bed before leaving for hishard day's work.
  • I used the pot once more when he left, slept for another hour and used the pot :P once more before PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs.
  • After I was kitted and up, I brushed teeth, got myself a spoon and had porridge for breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable 
  • Alyssa came to gimme my first OT session for today; we cooked a chicken stirfry! The one-handed chopping board's awesome; I wailed very convincingly for all the potatoes and carrots I hacked to death; leaving Alyssa in stitches. XD
  • Tina was sick and couldn't come; the co-ordinator PIG mum thinks isn't good rang and said someone was taking me, but she never turned up! I rang CODA and hounded them to find her; turns out Priscilla had accidentally taken a toll road?
  • When she finally arrived she tootled me off to UQ, encountering more problems with the address PIG mum had written for her (apparently she'd written two?)  Then her GPS was unresponsive but in the end, I arrived @ 1:52!
  • One loo trip for me; when I neared the sim house I was met by Mel, April and Ida and apologised profusely for my tardiness.
  • For my last session with them, we had a lil farewell party! I bought them chocolate, April bought vege chips and a 1.25L bottle of Coke and Ida taught us how to play mahjong! She won the first game outright; before we could finish the second Priscilla came to pick me up, but Iida decided that @ the current stage of the game, I would've won.
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Priscilla who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut. Lol, me lucky: that's the 50TH time this year I've had help with the hairwash! XD
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one gloopy mouthful of passionfruitt and one mug of green/Chinese tea.
  • When Priscilla left I used the loo for two more tinkles.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 73RD time!
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Also hope David ISN'T coming to gimme a session of physio because while two OT sessions a day's not too bad, one physio session a day's enough to bugger me out and I don't really want a second! *sigh*
  • Can't remember who's taking me to the NAB toms arvo for physio ... know I'm seeing Cat coz when I left the sim house this arvo I palmed the door open to see was there anybody I recognised; Cat saw me and called, "Cya tome, Em!"
  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters toms night! Every meeting I'm either warmup master/timer. XD
  • Fingers crossed she'll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate MORE than two DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 73RD time: Fegan, Sutton (heard), Palaszczuk (heard), Hinchcliffe, D'Ath, Poppy (first name), Chesterman, Woolley (heard), Baggeley, Upcroft, Hollands, Golding (heard), Colahan, Arvier, Pullar, Brodhurst (heard), Bastin, Rawlings (heard), Pullar, Fitzgibbon (heard),  Albanese, Uhlmann (heard), Landsbergis, Bashir, MacGibbon, Greenbank, Croucher, Woodbury, Burrows, Becker, Wiseman, Bolton Willett,  Parker, Neita (heard), Rayer, Walters (heard), Fogarty (heard), Gottlieb, Holman, Aguero, Ricciardo, Verstappen, Mickelson, Kopeka, Boros, Niklaus, Ingram (heard) and Gamble (heard)..  1AUD = 77.34 USc.Wally Lew read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report. Brisbane was 14-24 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-23 6:26amm sunrise 5:03pm sunset

No comments: