Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday Post 358c

 Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for today! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2943; bet I'll have cracked three grand before the day's out! XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Afterwards, I have an incredible snore and don't wake again for the pot :P until dearest dad very considerately walks silently down the hallway and unupops the lock into the garage!
  • Once dearest dad has kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily snore for another hour, waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with tops before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Eld's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one of the tuna and corn buns PIG mum spent last night baking; honestly, they were DELICIOUS! Prolly because I've got inferior tastebuds and didn't realise that PIG mum used expired yeast when baking the bread, hence why it didn't come out the way she expected. XD Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Come 10am, Hannah arrives to mind me and PIG mum dashes out to attend her yoga/pilates class.
  • After breakfast, I head back to the loo, asking Hannah please to wash my breakfast dishes. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, I wash and dry Era and then pop online till 11:30am.
  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Lunch was some rice leftovers and one big mug off white tea with two sugars.
  • Hannah tootled me off to the NAB to see Cat. Physio today: 24:01 minutes treadmill walking, descended and ascended stairs (nine steps) ten times with left weightshift and wrong foot ascending the tenth time.
  • Got home, turned alarm off and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was the same as breakfast (one of PIG mum's tuna buns; she shouted Hannah one too), two passionfruit and one mug of green tea.
  • Used the loo once more for two tinkles before Hannah left; she's back Saturday 10am till 2pm, should she not have any side effects after getting her first COVID jab the day before.
  • Kim'd taking me to Toastmasters tonight! I'm either Timer/Warm-up Master.
  • Toms: 9am till 11am physio @ the NAB for me. Usually, Victoria takes me, but today CODA rang and said Victoria's not doing the Wednesday shifts but Kim'll take over.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture this arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Think I've gotta do GCCW homework toms arvo?
  • Have choir practice toms night 5:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: