Friday, May 28, 2021

Saturday Post 257

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2928 steps (meaning I'm certain I'll have passed three grand before the day's out XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's  'The Payout For Patience' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Getting Beyond 'The Splat'"/ Anyways, events for today?

  • I used the pot :P once @ 12:25am and again @ 6:20am, when PIG mum awoke me with her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs before immediately falling back asleep, since I knew with certainty she'd get loud again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, exactly one hour later, noisy PIG mum went a-THUMPING upstairs and got changed for her half-day's work, which was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad's retucked me into bed, said he'd cook me sth for lunch and promised to stay quiet, I happily snore, waking up twice more for the pot :P before Hannah announces her arrival promptly @ 10am.
  • Last then thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Brushed teeth, did a stinky unspeakable, had breakfast while reading for ten minutes (was hoping to read for thirty like last Saturday but silly dad was hurrying me to leave), used loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into Hannah's tank.
  • Pity Hannah wouldn't lemme grab a trolley for walking and shopping; it would've been easier to get Erf past Elf! Oh well, I still managed that coz I had Green Sticky.
  • We bought one box of cheap tissues from Woolies and then my calamari sushi roll before Hannah tootled me home.
  • Turned off alarm and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Hannah reheated the fried rice dearest dad had cooked me for lunch and I enjoyed my third and final mug of white tea with two sugars. I'd had my second with one lil Oreo cookie when I came back from Calamvale Central.
  •  Used the loo once more for two tinkles before I plopped online, signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Tuesday 10am till like 4pm.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online I'll use the loo for one tinkle, sit and eat the yummy calamari sushi I bought earlier today with Hannah and try read for two straight hours, coz I've only read for one thus far!
  • Tonight: dad's invited Uncle Man and Aunty Vera over for dinner tonight; he's preparing duck and PIG mum's making tofu flower for them right now!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Ohj, the special thing's that we've got sports from like 3pm till 6pm; fingers crossed I can find someone who'll have lunch with me, take me to sport and see me seated and playing table tennis and back home afterwards!
  • Also fingers crossed that dearest dad will take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbll, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: