Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thursday Post 347b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @  3231. Ha, I'm over three grand. XD But I've got less than fifteen minutes left, so just super-briefly: 

  • Tina helped me up; after breakfast and a number two she tootled me off to GCCW!
  • Eleven people attended today; next fortnight's homework topic's 'Horror romance crime adventure and action chose one and write a story!'
  • Lunch @ Ho Lin Wah was one of my favourites: the pork neck meat one!
  • Got home, turned off alarm and showered - I washed and rinsed my hair today, also singing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, even though I was all finished after only 9%.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I booted up the computer while Tina cleaned the bathroom then very gently massaged Ela.
  • PIG mum came home; arvo tea was one full gloopy mouthful of yummy passionfruit and one mug of green tea.
  • Used loo for the full five tinkles before returning online.
  • The parents are having walkies right now; hopefully dad feeds me dinner by 6:45pm @ the latest coz I'm gonna watch the Broncos play tonight!
  • Toms: PIG mum should help me up since I'm going to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • *sigh* PIG mum's also found David to come gimme physio toms arvo.
  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm.
  • Friday night football: West Tigers vs. Dragons ... should I watch that?
  • Prolly won't bbl tonight but hoping everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: