Thursday, May 27, 2021

Friday Post 387b

 Heylo again and good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2310 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Incredibly, I had such an awesome snore that I didn't wake until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage! After one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye and retucks me back into bed for his hard day's work, I happily snore for about another hour, waking for the pot :P once more shortly before PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with the tops before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen minutes first.

  • PIG  mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ella). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: