Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sunday Post 357b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2965 (so bet I'll have cracked three grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Guilt And Forgiveness'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • The moment I'd finished my most important two hours of the day online, I opened Nine Now and began watching the Sunday football,: Melbourne vs. St. George this arvo!
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long arvo nap, I'd hoped she'd feed me arvo tea and lemme shower. Instead, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Back inside, arvo tea was one of those cocktail buns PIG mum baked last night for Uncle Slam, one gloopy mouthful of delicious passionfruit and one mug of green/Chinese tea. I also read my Matthew Reilly book for awhile, until PIG mum summoned me to go shower.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 12%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying. Then I dried the toilet seat, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then returned online.
  • Waiting for dearest dad to take a shower before we head out for our once-weekly dinner¬
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: