Monday, May 17, 2021

Monday Post 357c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding totAal for Monday now stands @ 3943. Oh, I'm sure I'll crack 4000 steps some other night. Just not TOnight. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked for five minutes. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: expecting PIG mum'll help me up coz Hannah's coming to mind me from 10am and PIG mum's going to attend her exercise yoga class.
  • Hannah will feed me lunch (fingers crossed for another delicious toastie!) before driving me out to the NAB where I'll meet a new student for the next five weeks!
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1, maybe?
  • Think I'm seeing Aunty Anne for a comfy massage afterwards; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly " her. XD
  • Will prolly haveta let mother gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. *sigh*
  • But fingers crossed  I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 69TH time toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: