Monday, May 24, 2021

Monday Post 358e

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ exactly 2000 *(nice number! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Got Plans?' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Being Clothed'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After the news ended I started watching the full match replay of the ZBroncos triumph over the Roodters two days ago!
  • When dearest dad got home, PIG mum was still upstairs sleeping, but she tumbled downstairs immediately~
  • When dinner was reheated and I was summoned, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa yummy kaillan, some fish and some chicken that I'd cooked earlier this morning.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the fridge I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming 
  • hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Back to watching the match replay now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! XD Yeah, I can manage that most Mondays now. XD

No comments: