Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday Post 357b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3755; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Worth It, Or Worthy?'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's '

memories' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twelve. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

- Precisely two hours after I started online, I got off the computer and headed to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please gimme some arvo tea? I was planning to read for one hour, see. Thanks to her who came downstairs, passed me one yummy banana, one gloopy mouthful of passionfruit and one lil mug of green tea.

I happily read for almost one hour, reaching page seventy-five @ exactly 4pm!

- Unfortunately, with seven minutes left to read, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland; I had to let her immediately and gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Even worse, clumsy Ela dropped two pegs and I had to let PIG mum gleefully force me to bend to the ground twice to pick them up. *sigh*

-Back inside, before showering, I sat down; PIG mum fed me four lil MSG crackers and one mouthful of water/

-Then I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

- After I flipped the nice hot water off and PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair, I did everything else. PIG mum helped only with the bra strap, Elf's AFO straps and both laces.

- After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, drying inside both ears and washing and drying Era, I returned online.

- Sweet I got to watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 75TH time! All the interesting surnames I saw: Heinke, Gyte, Cryer, Fernandez, Weimar, Kramer, Palaszczuk, Greer, Genovese, Alphonse (first name), Bellegarde, Trudeau (heard), Baumgart, Schrinner, Dobbin, Holbrook (heard), Brimson (heard), Grteen (heard), Gifita (heard), Saifiti (heard), Croucher, ,Thorn (heard), Rankine, Hayes and Ponga. Garry Youngberry read the weather report. Brisbane was 12-21 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-22. Sunrise 6:29am sunset 5:03pm

-Used the loo for one more tinkle and then had dinner with the parents out @ Dong Fong/Sunnybank Oriental. Had about one bowl of rice, 1.25 bowls of congee, half the set soup, one cup of Chinese tea and half the warm Horlicks.

- Dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then returned online.

Toms: PIG mum should help me up since Alyssa's coming over to make dumplings with me!

- May haveta get a blood test toms arvo ... my poor wimpy veins are already wailing with fear ... ><" XD

Tina's minding me from 4pm till 6pm; if she doesn't come on time I'm still gonna try watch the 6pm news for the 76TH time!

- Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^

No comments: