Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday Post 357d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 5267. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started doing my Bible study homework but haven't finished it yet coz this week it's two pages long!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Resigned to a Happy Meal for lunch with dad and a stressful arvo " the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner toms night though, and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone " church toms! Me, I'm gonna finish my Bible study homework¬
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: