Saturday, May 8, 2021

Saturday Post 356c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2739 and secondly, OJoni's devotional topic's 'Legally His'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner; May has been satisfied SEVEN times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa deartest dad's home-grown hairy melon and like two strips of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I return online.
  • Suddenly PIG mum comes over and say wanna do your HEP tonight instead of toms coz it's Mother's Day?Okay~
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening toms, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church on Sunday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: