Monday, May 17, 2021

Monday Post 357b

 Heylo and good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @  3821; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Pursued By Love' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Prayers Of Jesus' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more " 9pm!! Righteo, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am¬
  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then Alyssa came to gimme my first OT session for today: we cooked omelettes!
  • Ate mine for lunch and then Tina arrived nine/ten minutes late to take me to my second OT session for the day, not @ UQ but @ some cafe in Taringa coz Mel the teacher was shouting!
  • I slurped a delicious iced chocolate and munched a slice of coconut cheesecake.
  • In return for free arvo tea I had too hike up the hill before being allowed to sit in the manual chair they'd brought along for me.
  • Outside the NAB, Sonia inspected the new stick dad had bought for me (apparently, it's racing green?)
  • Got home and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly stayed and held the waterhose over my back after I asked her please for some facewash, I was actually all done after only9^, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Tina back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one gl;oopy mouthful of delicious passionfruit and one small mug of yummy peppermint tea. Happiness was reading the old Matthew Reilly novel for twenty-five minutes.
  • I used the loo once more for two tinkles before Tina left " 5:40pm, watched the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 68TH time and then had dinner: rice tonight, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa boiled little tong vegetable, some fish, several chunks of tasty beef and two slices of very chewy black fungus. Yay that the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight  to skoot my chair over to get after PIG mum went swimming; May has been satisfied  FOURTEEN times!! :D
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip " 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: