Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday Post 357f

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4714. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After the previous post, I continued writing my personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, coz she's going to her exercise class.
  • Hannah's minding me from 10am till like 3pm; she'll feed me lunch, take me to the NAB for physio with the student who's name starts with the letter K and see me home and showered before leaving.
  • Hoping PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea and I can read the James Bond novel for another hour!
  • Also fingers crossed that I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 77TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: