Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday Post 358c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 4160 (see? Told you I'd crack four grand XD Also, it's the second consecutive day I've plodded more than 4000 steps; nice~); secondly,  Joni's devotional topic's 'Hearts Fully Connected' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Walk, Don't Run". Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Firstly, don't ask me why the font suddenly went bold and huge in the previous post; hopefully it's settled down. XD
  • Lunch was @ Woka Warrigall with Pastor Grace but since we arrived early I had like thirty minutes to play Candy Crush type games; today I randomly managed to pass two more Candy Crush Jelly Saga levels and one more Farm Hereos Saga level! XD
  • Good timing: we arrived @ Woka same time as Pastor Grace and even fancier, there's been additions to their lunch special menu! Today I enjoyed the baked FISH FILLET rice (PIG mum says don't eat fish there coz they always use the most inferior fish basa but my inferior taste buds can't taste the difference XD) and next fortnight I wanna try the fried instant noodle that Pastor Grace had today! Apparently it's super-unhealthy, but surely trying that dish once can't hurt ... XD Over lunch, Pastor Grace told me about some kinda pastors' conference thing she'd been attending this week for professional development.
  • After Tina tootled me home, I turned off the alarm and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly stayed and held the showerhead over my back to keep me warm after I called her back please for some facewash, I was actually all done after only 11%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off.
  • After Tina came back, I got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Tina got me rekitted, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside I sent Tina back to please clean the bathroom and rang the Mt. Gravatt showgrounds person, asking was the bookfair happening this weekend wheelchair-accessible. The answer: yes; fingers crossed Kim can take me!!
  • After PIG arrived home @ 3:28pm; @ 4:05pm I signed Tina off with my thanks and byes. She's back toms 4-6pm/thereabouts.
  • PIG mum gave me one mug of Chinese tea to drink and I let her nab half my sausage bun. She was feeling antisocial and just crashed on the couch; I happily propped both legs onto the footstool and let Ela stay in my lap instead of having her on the table top. XD
  • Before returning online I smuggled my mobile into the loo and played Farm Heroes for three tinkles and Candy Crush Jelly Saga for another two. XD
  • Returned online and happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 71ST time! Dad started dinner by himself first @ 6:25pm since he's got some church meeting happening tonight.
  • After I'd finished watching the news, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, dad lemme use the spoon Tina kindly washed and returned to me after breakfast for dinner; May has been satisfied SIXTEEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa shredded carrot, lotsasoup onion, lotsa yummy broccoli, a lil pork, one pork bone and one yummy lil chunk of BBQ duck.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Hopefully PIG mum finishes sleeping soon; I need her to gimme the iPad coz I've gotta score all the competition entries; Alison's chasing me for them!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Thursday plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: