Wednesday, May 12, 2021

jThursday Post 357b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands " 2970. Righteo, just briefly potential final, final events for today?

  • Amazingly, Tina arrived on time! After dad gave me fifteen more minutes, she helped me up, I went to brush teeth and then headed out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which was one avocado toasted sandwich with a little salt, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and another smaller mug of Milo.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and then Hannah tootled me off to GCCW!
  • OOnly eight people attended today, but Stan and Alison fed me extra bikkies for morning tea!  :D Homework for next fortnight's 'convoluted'.
  • Amazingly, Tina arrived on time to pick me up! XD
  • Used the loo for one tinkle and then had lunch " Ho Lin Wah: the set meal was my favourite chicken wing plus fried egg with rice and the set soup was creamy corn! :o)
  • Got home, turned off alarm and showered - I washed and rinsed  my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly stter I called her back to please gimme some facewash and held the showerhead over my back to keep me warm, I was actually all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off and calling Tina back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I booted the computer up while Tina went to clean the bathroom before sitting to give Ela a very gentle massage.
  • At 4pm, I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Monday from like 12:15pm till 4pm.
  • PIG mum fed me one gloopy mouthful of passionfruit for arvo tea plus one yummy mug of peppermint tea and then I used the loo for one more tinkle before returning online¬
  • PIG mum's driving me to the Springwood Gardens Vietnamese Restaurant " The Springwood Tower Hotel for our monthly book club meeting! It might be the last time we'll have dinner out together (bar the November meeting) because apparently the library meeting rooms are reopening but I hope not coz they've already said bikkies won't be provided!! o_O XD
  • Fingers crossed Di will also take me to Maccas for an ice cream afterwards¬
  • Toms: maybe Tiff's coming to gimme an OT session? Maybe expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm not sure I'm going out.
  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: