Friday, May 21, 2021

Saturday Post 358

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1139 steps (ha, I'm over one grand XD); secondly, John  Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'God Works For You' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'What Will Your Legacy Be? (3)'. Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, when noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs.
  • When Kim arrived @ 10am to help me up; dad immediately asked would she take me to the Mt. Gravatt showgrounds and buy books and she said yes! :D
  • I brushed teeth, did a stinky unspeakable, wolfed down breakfast, used loo for one more tinkle and climbed into Kim's car; off to the Mt. Gravatt showgrounds!
  • As agreed, I walked and pushed the wheelchair with Kim coz PIG mum said walk there before sitting down and browsing books, but crossing Kim suddenly brakes Sparkless3 and says, sit down? I'm like umm mother ordered I walk to the book sales before sitting and choosing books but Kim says no, it's not safe here. You sit and I'll explain to your mum." Gladly! ;)
  • Oh, I had SO MUCH FUN trawling for new books! Originally PIG mum snapped she'd only gimme ten bucks but this morning she and dearest dad had an almighty row over sth and instead she gave me twenty? Score, anyhow! With twenty bucks, I picked up ten new books! :D
  • Got home, turned off alarm and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my short second-favourite song out aloud, opening booth eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was one full bowl of the yummy fried rice Kim cooked for me while I was showering plus TWO mugs of white tea since I'd missed my midday mug coz we were still out! XD
  • Kim left @ 2:30; both parents arrived home. Dearest dad's gone out again and PIG mum's hit the sack.
  • Once I've used up all my most important two hours of the day online, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, slurp the arvo tea (passionfruit and tea) that PIG mum has kindly left for me read for forty more minutes, since it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Tonight the Slams and Aunty A are coming over and eating dad's duck! After I've finished dinner I'm planning to return to the computer and finishing my personal blog post!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. PIG mum will take me to church; meeting Janice @ 8:50am and she's driving me to the Lungs for small group.
  • Back to church for ESS afterwards.
  • Would love lunch out with church peers but basically resigned to a Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • Also resigned too a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum toms arvo. *another sigh*
  • But the special thing about toms: May the 23rd, 2021, marks THIRTEEN YEARS since my release from the insane asylum!! :D  :D
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: