Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wednesday Post 357d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands " 3955. Oh, maybe I'll crack four grand tomorrow. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I e-mailed Sonia and then continued reading GCCW entries.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always 
  • Toms: Hannah's helping me up " 8am and taking me to GCCW!
  • But then she's got another shift after me; it'll be Tina picking me up after GCCW, taking me to lunch (I'm hoping she'll say yes to Ho Lin Wah) and seeing me home and showered before leaving.
  • #Then, excitement: Di's picking me up " like 5:25pm and taking me to Springwood Gardens for our book club dinner! There's gonna be discussion about whether we'll meet back in the library meeting room next month; I'm hoping not coz there won'tt be any bikkies and neither any librarian to chair the meeting!
  • Fingers crossed also that Di will take me to the Springwood Maccas for an ice cream before she drops me back off home.
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little's better than none " all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: