Friday, May 7, 2021

Saturday Post 356

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding exactly 2500 steps (nice number XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic's "Don't Serve God" and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Preparing For Greater Things'. Anyways, events for today?

  • I used the pot :P once last night around 2:45am and once again around 6:20am, when noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs, before trying to fall back sleep immediately since I knew she'd get noisy again one hour later!
  • Didn't fully fall back asleep again but when PIG mum went a-THUMPING upstairs and got changed for work I used the pot :P again, before (my copy and paste function isn't working again, grr) I spend ten minutes beginning the first part of my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
  • After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day's work, dad retucks me back into bed, kisses Ela better for the flu jab she received yesterday and promises to stay quit and leave me snoring in peace, *insert part two of the chat I have to Percy the saint/angel.
  • Then I snore happily, waking up once/twice more for the pot :P before Kim arrives ten minutes early; since she's that early, she gives me eighteen more minutes and not fifteen, score!
  • Only just over thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Kim said she'd take me out to Calamvale Central for walking and shopping, score!
  • We got me kitted, I brushed teeth (Ela enjoyed her final break this week), I did a stinky unspeakable and then I headed out and ate breakfast, also started my new Matthew Reilly novel. Actually it's an old one: Lily's only six! I reached pg. twenty-five @ 11:08am.
  • After visiting the loo for one more tinkle, Kim tootles us out to Calamvale Central. Instead of parking underground she parks outside, meaning I've gotta traverse the ENTIRE store to reach Woolies? Never mind; the point was to get out and walk.
  • After buying a box of tissues and my calamari sushi roll, Kim tootles us home and I take a nice hot shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'm all done after only 12% but happily lean fully against the side rail and water myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off and calling for Kim.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head out to the gobbling :P table for lunch, also getting myself a spoon for dinner before tucking into one full bowl of Kim's yummy fried rice and my last big mug of white tea.
  • Used loo for two more tinkles before signing Kim off with my thanks and byes; she's back Tuesday night and taking me to Toastmasters!
  • Wonder if PIG mum'll lemme read for TWO straight hours this arvo? Also, will she lemme do my HEP today instead of toms?
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed I can find someone to please take me to lunch, Rochedale State high for sports and back home else I've got a stressful arvo ahead @ the hands of PIG mum!! >< *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: